2013/02/05

Above Bike Store / Starfuckers

Went to see Shinya at Above Bike Store today. Had a slight bent fork on my Starfucker, so the guys promptly swapped it out for a brand new one…no charge! Man, that is what I call customer service. Thanks Shinya, you're the man. My Starfucker is one of the most comfortable bikes I've ever own, a prefect city cruiser i.e. tall (like standing up while riding, nice leg torque) lengths wise compact and rigid. I'm quite lucky to own one. Looks pretty combat with that new desert-camo design as well. Check HERE for a couple of B/W images of the Shinya & Kohama.






With a Kohama sticker…yeah!



My old buddy Kohama remembered me and welcomed me by drooling all over my pants. Cool guy this one…5 years old now...





Got some killer coffee at the shop as well…niiiice!

0 件のコメント: